anyway, I tend to drink my tea with lots of Splenda; no milk, no lemon. and I can drink cup after cup, all day long. it's a 5-to-10 cup-a-day habit, probably the only good, healthy habit I have right now, haha!
today, I'm feeling a bit...listless...dreamy...disjointed and discombobulated. so, it's time for a list, where I don't have to think; just type. it's a rather long list, but here are my favorite teas(the aforementioned top-of-the-microwave teas):
- Honeybush Vanilla: an herbal tea with marigold blossoms.
- Formosa Nut Oolong: comprised of apples, pistachios, and almonds.
- Haute Chocolate: an rooibos with cocoa nibs, ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Zingiber Ginger Coconut: another rooibos, with coconut chips, ginger, cinnamon, apple, cardamom, black pepper, and almonds.
- Earl Grey White Tea: one of my favorites; infused with bergamot oil, and sprinkled with blue cornflower petals.
- Sweet Lily White Tea: with apples, lemongrass, green cardamom, roses, and marigolds.
- Rooibos Toffee: with hazelnut/sugar brittle bits, white cocoa butter, and cocoa kernels.
- Lavender Dreams: a white tea with lavender flowers and candied violets.
- Silver Needle: a rather pricey white tea comprised of pure, high quality white tea buds.
- Yin Yang Dragon: a rooibos flavored with candied pineapple, mango, and papaya; cocoa bits, pink and bruised pepper, sunflower, cornflower, and mallow flower blossoms, rosebuds, and cranberries.
- Tranquil Dream: an herbal tea with chamomile, hibiscus, orange blossoms, lemongrass, mint, citrus peels, and rosehips.
- ChocoNut Green Tea: with almonds, white chocolate bits, macadamia and pistachio nuts, and cocoa bits.
- Swiss Vervaine Melange: an herbal tea with apple, carrot, orange peel, ginger bits, marshmallow leaves, peppermint, candied papaya, rosebuds, raisins, mallow blossoms, passion flower petals, and peach bits.
- Sweet Oolong Revolution: with pumpkin pieces, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, candied papaya, nutmeg, and rose petals.
- Emerald Bamboo Forest: a white tea with bamboo leaves, apple and carrot bits, raisins, beetroot, candied pineapple and papaya, and lemon peels.
sorry, for those of you who hate lists...but I love these teas. mixing and matching, enjoying a hot cup before bed, along with a honey-flax crisp or fig-and-walnut cracker...*sigh*
tomorrow, we're off to the in-laws', for J's mother's birthday. today, I relax, and then ride my bike to the mall to fill out any job applications I can get my hands on!